You may sign up for SBG Online Banking Bill Pay Service by selecting the Bill Pay tab located within the Bank’s online banking product SBG Online Banking. You may only select the Bill Pay Option once the SBG Online Banking enrollment process has been completed successfully and you have agreed to the terms and conditions contained within this document.
Business account relationships must apply in person at the Bank’s Relationship Banking Department to be granted access to SBG Online Banking and Small Business Bill Pay.
Easy to Set Up
Create your list of payees
- Many of your payees may already be on the list that you can choose from. But if a payee doesn’t appear, you can easily add a person or business.
Set up automatic payments
- Our convenient recurring payments feature allows you to set up automated payments to help make sure your bills are paid on time. A recurring payment is perfect for e-bills, or for regular-interval payments such as a mortgage or car payment.
Receive your bills online
- Instead of paper bills, you can choose to receive electronic statements to your account from participating businesses.
Convenient to Use
Convenient to Use
- Whenever you want to make a payment to a business or a person, log in to your account, enter the payment information, and we’ll send the payment for you.
Keep track of payments
- Your payment history is available online, at a summary or more detailed transactional level.
- As you pay your bills, it’s easy to keep track of what’s left in your account and manage your scheduled payments by modifying or cancelling them as needed. You’ll also be able to:
- Receive alerts and payment reminders
- Access customized payment reports
- Add personal notes for your reference